Check out the dates for the early 2022 group below.
Space is limited to 8 women.
My participation in group coaching with Gem has been a true blessing. Gem has a gentle and wise way of encouraging the deeper exploration of the soul as we move closer to God. The willing, faithful and beautiful women I have met in this process bring an authentic breadth to this experience.
Adult Discipleship Coordinator, Solana Beach Presbyterian Church
The group coaching sessions with Gem and the other ladies has been an oasis for the soul. I feel stronger, more confident, connected to the family of God, and more adventurous. Simply knowing I’m not alone on this journey has spurred me onward. It has been a deep privilege knowing every one of these ladies.
The group coaching experience was very helpful! Gem brought a new way to process our thoughts that was relatable, doable and effective. It was especially nice to process through this learning with a small group of like-minded and kind women. Although we started out as strangers, with Gem’s guidance and example, we quickly connected with each other. The many handouts that were offered have provided a thorough and ready resource that I’m keeping handy.
"It was good to share life with wonderful women noticing, discerning and responding to our thoughts in community. We shared similar challenges and desires for transformation. Gem guided us with love, grace and humor. My tool chest has been packed to overflowing with soul-nurturing resources I can use daily."
- Learn to cooperate with the dynamics of change.
- Harness desire as an engine for growth.
- Identify your resistance points.
- Learn to let go of that over which you have no control.
- Open to the freedom of Divine invitation.
- Enjoy the input of women who want to engage life from the inside out.
- In-depth unpacking of Gem & Alan's important book, What Does Your Soul Love?
- Personal 20-minute pre- and post- individual consultations with Gem via Zoom.
- Six 90-minute online sessions. (Two meetings per month in group training and coaching.)
- Private online group forum.
Tuesdays at 4:00pm (Pacific Time) via Zoom. The next group begins February, 2022.
February 1, 15
March 1, 15
April 5, 19
Gem Fadling, Your Coach
Gem Fadling is a founding partner of Unhurried Living, Inc., a non-profit that trains leaders to overcome hurry and make time for what matters most. A trained spiritual director, formation coach, and retreat leader, she enjoys serving as a guide, helping women engage the process of transformation. Gem is the author of What Does Your Soul Love? Eight Questions That Reveal God's Work in You.Apply Now