IMPORTANT: Please check the box to "Subscribe to our email list." Every Wednesday you'll receive a note of encouragement and inspiration. Join the thousands of others who rely on these personal, life-wisdom insights from Alan & Gem.
PLEASE NOTE: You can have access to this course for free when you join An Unhurried Community. LEARN MORE.
Each of the ten beautifully designed videos is meant to help you encounter God in a particular portion of a particular psalm. This is ten experiences of noticing God’s presence with you through the vehicle of ten different psalm passages.
What you'll get:
- Introduction Video
- A Prayer for the Well-Shepherded (Psalm 23)
- A Prayer of Singular Focus in a Challenging Time (Psalm 27)
- A Prayer for Soul Rest in God (Psalm 62)
- A Prayer to Find Satisfaction in God (Psalm 63)
- A Prayer of Nearness to God (Psalm 73)
- A Prayer for Worship and Giving Thanks (Psalm 100)
- A Prayer for Noticing God’s Overflowing Grace (Psalm 103)
- A Prayer of Entrusting our Work to God (Psalm 127)
- A Prayer in a Place of Brokenness and Failure (Psalm 130)
- A Prayer Welcoming God’s Knowing, Loving Gaze (Psalm 139)
- Printable Scripts for All Prayers
Take in the Psalms experientially. With themes such as: soul rest, satisfaction, failure, grace, brokenness and more.