Apply for the September 2023 Group Now.
Space is limited to 10 leaders.
As a leader, do you ever feel...
- Like the work of God you do is crowding out time to enjoy the God with whom you work?
- A disconnect between your relationship with God and your work?
- Overwhelmed by the many expectations that arise around you and even within you?
- Frustrated with being driven by anxiety rather than being energized from a place of peace and well-being?
- ASSESS ways your work draws you to God and distances you from God.
- EVALUATE the hidden (and often obvious) costs of overwork.
- ENVISION the "better work" available to you following the unhurried way of Jesus.
- ESTABLISH practices that will help you cultivate a greater awareness of God with you in your work.
- ENJOYthe gift of a community of like-minded leaders there to encourage you in the journey.
- In-depth unpacking of chapters from Alan's award-winning books, An Unhurried Life and An Unhurried Leader.
- 20-minute pre- and post- Zoom one-on-one consultations with Alan.
- Six 90-minute online Zoom interactive group trainings.
- Private messaging group.
Tuesdays at 4:00pm (Pacific Time)
October 3 & 24
November 7, 14 & 28
A $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve your spot. Total cost is $597 (three monthly payments of $149, $199 and $199). For more personalized coaching, space is limited to 10 leaders.Apply Now
Alan Fadling, Your Coach
Alan Fadling is a founding partner of Unhurried Living, Inc., a non-profit that trains leaders to do better work with less hurry. Alan is a trained spiritual director and leadership consultant, and the author of the award-winning books An Unhurried Life and An Unhurried Leader.