Podcast 12: Leading for Transformation
Aug 07, 2017
Most of us know how to teach for information, but how do you lead a team or group for transformation? On this week’s podcast we will share with you our approach and our methods, drawing on our 25 years of experience. We are talking about Leading for Transformation.
Here are a few bullet points from our conversation:
- The importance of preparing who you are.
- Spiritual leadership as hospitality. Holding space for others.
- Making space for spiritual practices & encountering God.
- Unhurried Time with God explained and experienced.
- Right-sizing content to maximize formation.
- Informational teaching vs. formational teaching.
- “Process” thinking versus “event” thinking.
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher