Podcast 33: Priorities - Keeping First Things FirstFeb 04, 2018
This is the fourth in a five-part series sharing answers to the question: “What is the biggest challenge you face right now in living a more unhurried life?” Here are the questions on priorities that arose from our community:
- I want to be able to serve without overdoing it.
- How do we deal with the impulse to procrastinate as it relates to priorities?
- How do I deal with urgent things that aren’t all that important?
- What about my relationship with time - managing time and finding time?
We’ll take a fresh look at the story of Mary & Martha. We’ll dig deeper into the “why” of procrastination. We’ll get a refresher course on Stephen Covey’s Time Management Matrix. And, finally, we’ll talk about our relationship with time itself.
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher
Join us on Patreon!
Those of you who listen to our podcast know that we are creating a worldwide conversation at the intersection of deeper spiritual life and broader personal influence. That’s what we mean by Unhurried Living.
In an age where hurry, distraction and busyness are rampant, we share a different message: Rest Deeper. Live Fuller. Lead Better.
We need your help to keep this work going–and to make it better. So we invite you to join us as a partner on Patreon.com.
We want to release the same high-caliber, high-value episodes to you, but with even more excellence. We want to create even more conversations, prayers, interviews and 5-minute retreats for a more gracious, thoughtful approach to your life.
Our podcast will always be free to all listeners, but by subscribing to Patreon you can help–your monthly subscription helps us grow our team, pay for the hard costs of producing our work, and makes it possible for us to spread our message globally. You can partner with us for as little as $1 a month.
Plus, depending on your subscription, you'll get access to some resources and opportunities available only to our patron community, like:
- A copy of our talking points and notes for each episode.
- Access to a members only Patreon feed.
- An extra 10-minute “inside track” after-episode podcast, where we unpack the podcast theme further.
- Helping us choose topics and respond to questions for future episodes.
- A 20% discount for all of Unhurried Living online courses.
Help us produce the work you already love–become a subscriber today. We thank you in advance for becoming a part of our community. So head on over to patreon.com/unhurriedliving and become a patron today!