ICDT #23: The Velvet KnifeMar 07, 2022
Hebrews 11:1 says, “The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living.”
So, if you are in a place of ongoing inner healing:
- How might you honor and respect where you are?
- What does waiting look like for you in this season?
- What are some ways your “faith roots” can sink even deeper into God in the midst?
And, if you are walking alongside someone else who is in a place of ongoing inner healing:
- How might you honor and respect where they are?
- How might Hebrews 11:1 inform how you pray for them?
- How might you be a listening (with a non-fixing) ear as they process their not-yet state?