8 Paths of Leadership Transformation
A three-month online coaching group with ten leaders. Explore eight questions that reveal God’s work in you based on Alan & Gem’s book, What Does Your Soul Love?
Apply for the Fall 2023 group now.
Space is limited to 10 leaders.
As a leader, do you ever feel...
- Stuck in your life and leadership, and longing to be able to change?
- Puzzled as to how you might have a more transforming impact on the people you lead?
- Unable to stay in touch with holy energy in your work?
- Tempted to control others rather than lead them?
- Hungry for a long-term vision of walking and working fruitfully with God?
Based on Alan & Gem's book, What Does Your Soul Love?, we'll:
- Embrace God's invitation to be changed from the inside out.
- Learn how holy desire energizes us in our leadership.
- Discern how our inner resistance may be getting in our way.
- Identify and release the temptation to control others rather than serve them as leaders.
- Rediscover the strength and holy energy of God's joy within us.
- Envision a lifelong journey of transforming leadership.
- In-depth unpacking of Alan and Gem's important book, What Does Your Soul Love?
- 20-minute pre- and post- Zoom one-on-one consultations with Alan.
- Six 90-minute online Zoom interactive group trainings.
- Private group forum.
Tuesdays at 1:00pm (Pacific Time)
October 3 & 24
November 7, 14 & 28
A $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve your spot. Total cost is $597 (three monthly payments of $149, $199 and $199). For more personalized coaching, space is limited to 10 leaders.Apply Now
Alan Fadling, Your Coach
Alan Fadling is a founding partner of Unhurried Living, Inc., a non-profit that trains leaders to do better work with less hurry. Alan is a trained spiritual director and leadership consultant, and the author of the award-winning books An Unhurried Life and An Unhurried Leader.