An Unhurried Leader
A three-month online coaching group with ten leaders learning together to do better work with less hurry based on Alan’s award-winning book.
Apply for the Early 2023 Group Now.
Space is limited to 10 leaders.
As a leader, do you ever feel...
- Busy with too many commitments that don't feel as fruitful as you want?
- Overwhelmed by the many expectations that arise around you and even within you?
- Frustrated with being driven by anxiety rather than being energized from a place of peace and well-being?
- Like the work of God you do is crowding out time to enjoy the God with whom you work?
- ASSESS how hurry is driving your life and leadership.
- EVALUATE the hidden (and often obvious) costs of hurry.
- ENVISION the "better life" available to you following the unhurried way of Jesus.
- ESTABLISH practices that will help you cultivate holy habits of unhurry.
- ENJOY the gift of a community of like-minded leaders there to encourage you in the journey.
Join Us for Our Next Group!
Take initiative in this new schedule and season in which we find ourselves to establish healthy rhythms of unhurried life and leadership.Apply Now
- In-depth unpacking of Alan's award-winning book, An Unhurried Leader.
- 20-minute pre- and post- Zoom one-on-one consultations with Alan.
- Six 90-minute online Zoom interactive group trainings.
- Private group forum.
Tuesdays at 4:00pm (Pacific Time)
Early 2023 Coaching Group dates
February 7, 21
March 7, 21
April 11, 25
A $50 non-refundable deposit will reserve your spot. Total cost is $597 (three monthly payments of $149, $199 and $199). For more personalized coaching, space is limited to 10 leaders.Apply Now
Alan Fadling, Your Coach
Alan Fadling is a founding partner of Unhurried Living, Inc., a non-profit that trains leaders to do better work with less hurry. Alan is a trained spiritual director and leadership consultant, and the author of the award-winning books An Unhurried Life and An Unhurried Leader.